Who are we looking for?
A Cusme Charity Ambassador is an individual chosen to be an official representative of Cusme Charity.
These individuals are someone who represent our organisation culture, values and helping us focus on our goals and above all to be passionate in your service for our local communities.
Becoming an Ambassador will give you an enormous sense of satisfaction from the knowledge that you are helping others.
How do we choose our ambassadors?
Not just anyone can be an Ambassador; we are looking for people that embody our organisation culture.
So what are we looking for?
Someone that is rounded in health and fitness based on awareness, life experience, attitudes and ability.
- You should be active in Social Media, such as Facebook, twitter but mainly Instagram @cusmecharity
- Above all, you should have a positive attitude towards fitness and be able to express that with the world.
From the moment you accept to become an Ambassador, we expect your 100% commitment to as you are effectively our ambassador.
What do you get for being an ambassador?
- You receive an entry package, Including – T-shirt & additional promotional items.
- Products information before it is released.
- Custom made Event T-shirt
- Product provided by our sponsors
- Occasional ticket to marathons
- Automatically recognised by our partner CUSME UK the International Spanish Digital Newspaper, Social networks, TV and magazines.
- Contributing on your local communities
- CV references
- Character reference
What are your duties as an ambassador?
- To play a key role in helping Cusme Charity to meet its strategic objective of organising events, fundraising and getting volunteers to help us out.
- Interact with potential volunteers through various Social Media.
- Wear Cusme Charity products during competitions/training
- Provide Photos of yourself while competing/ Training
- Go to races that we participate in.
- To represent our local community, City and Country.
- To ensure more people know about our events and will increase volunteering and fundraising support for the Cusme Charity locally.
- Fundraising targets.